- Develop unique and innovative gameplay systems
- Create and collaborate on tools and pipelines
- Work closely with the design team to specify, document, design, implement, profile, optimize and debug gameplay systems
- Rapidly iterate on mechanics, tools, etc. to constantly refine game
- In early stages of development, create prototypes to quickly get to the core fun factor of an idea
- Integrate platform specific requirements and maintain up-to-date knowledge of changes to the platforms.
- Able to actively contribute to a creative environment and work as a team
- Implement UI and HUD framework
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Winterbottom dev Odd Gentlemen seeks gameplay engineer
"We are looking for an engineer who wants to be part of a creative focused independent game studio. We’re starting a next-generation console title and looking for a great team to help create it."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.