Nvidia unveiled the latest generation of its Shield at Google I/O, and it's a high-powered console this time around; alongside that announcement, however, the company has put together a package of developer tools called AndroidWorks, and released them into the wild.
AndroidWorks is the mobile counterpart to Nvidia's GameWorks package. The tools will work with all Android devices -- not just ones that feature the company's Tegra chips, which marks a change from its earlier tools offerings in the Android space.
The full download includes:
- Nsight Tegra 3.0, Visual Studio Edition
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.0
- Tegra System Profiler 2.3
- PerfKit 4.4 support
- CUDA 7.0 on NVIDIA Tegra X1 devices
- CUDA 6.5 on NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices
- Nvidia GameWorks OpenGL Samples 2.11
Clearly, there's still a bias toward the Tegra. For the full rundown on what you get and what it does, head over to Nvidia's developer page.