LOS ANGELES – SEPTEMBER 22, 2022 - Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games, has released a new game update for its dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: Still Alive featuring an all new character, Souldbinder, along with special events and content to celebrate.
Soulbinder can dominate the field as she fires her direct attacks with soul bullets or can battle along a Summoned Creature that boosts her ATK and DEF strength over enemies. In celebration of Soulbinder’s addition, players can explore Soulbinder's Hall to access the PVP field, the laboratory of Soulbinder and PvE field, Soulbinder's Hunting Ground. Each field can be accessed for up to 8 hours per day to ultimately acquire Soulbinder's Scythe, which can be exchanged for various items such as Blue Diamond, Roanmont Ore, 5★ Soulstar or Legend Substat Changing Tome.
The Soulbinder update also brings several new game events and features:
- New Soul Runner - Foxy has been added as Soul runner slots increase to 7 slots from 6 slots previously.
- Updates to Shu Hybridize System and Shu Transcend Expansion: The system now uses Legendary Grade Shu material on Mythical Grade Shu to apply bonus stats and increases Shu's power up limit or enhances Holy Artifact effects.
- Update on the Ore System: The Ore System has been refined with a new Power Up system which elevates ATK when obtaining various options via Ore and introduces 'Roanmont Ore.’ Players can salvage or refine Rough Ore and have the option to level up Ore.
- Soulbinder 7-day Check-In Event: Players can acquire exchange coupons for 'Black Sail Pirate', 'Pitch Black Heart' and 'The Wanderer of Wind and Moon' costumes, as well as exchange coupons for 'Academic Aesthetic,' 'Summer Sea Dream', and 'Sweet Ballroom' Armor.
- Hot-Time Event: In celebration of the new server opening, this event offers a 400% rate increase to obtain EXP (Fame), a 400% rate increase to obtain Apostle EXP, a 100% rate increase to obtain Gold, and a 20% increase to obtain Equipment .
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: Still Alive is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: Still Alive is available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via the A3: Still Alive website.
For more information, please visit the official website and forum, and follow A3: Still Alive on Facebook , Discord, and YouTube .
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com
# # #