The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
We have an exciting opportunity for a UI Software Engineer to join our engineering team. This individual should be passionate about user interface, ease of use, and games. Candidates should have five years of console or PC game-dev experience with two shipped titles
- Implement intuitive and exciting User Interfaces.
- Write, test and debug User Interface code for our games.
- Rapidly prototype and iterate User Interface element and flows.
- Liaise with designers, producers, and artists to implement new UI features.
- Ability to write clear, clean, readable, portable, reliable, and manageable code.
- Proven experience architecting and developing rich client applications.
- Excellent knowledge of UI architectural patterns.
- Significant experience writing automated unit and functional tests.
- High degree of proficiency writing rich client code with C++ and Actionscript.
- Experience with Scaleform and FlashStudio.
- Positive, self-starting, team-oriented attitude.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering.
- Previous experience within games.
- Prior localization experince.
- Knowledge of STL.
- Solid vector math background.