The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Long Beach, CA
Glu’s Long Beach studio has been making online racing games for over a decade, including the hugely successful Racing Rivals. We’re currently developing a new title for our Car Town franchise; an original IP with a unique art style and setting. The team is looking for a mid-level Game Developer to collaborate on major game features for our live and upcoming mobile titles. You will be an integral part of an experienced team dedicated to creating outstanding user experiences.
- Define, design, and deliver mobile gaming applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop product requirements and overall product roadmap.
- Collaborate with technical and design teams to define and build the product with the best customer experience in mind.
- Drive the implementation and delivery of products. Collaborate with agile engineering and design teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to an aggressive road-map. Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams.
- Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact.
- Skilled in C#, C++ or C
- 2-3 years game programming experience with a minimum of one shipped title (on any platform)
- Ability to design efficient and intuitive code
- Experience with memory management and optimization techniques
- A passion for games and technology
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with minimal supervision
- Shipped games on iOS or Android
- Unity3D experience either professionally or on personal projects
- General networking, REST and Socket experience
- Familiar with both SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Working knowledge of large, scalable networked applications
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.