For the tenth consecutive week, Pipeworks and 505 Games' exercise video game Zumba Fitness
took the top spot in the UK software sales charts, according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track.
For the week ended August 20, the fitness game took its 13th overall number one since it was released in November last year, despite an 18 percent drop in sales.
The top three didn't move at all, with Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
and Cars 2
holding positions two and three firmly for Disney.
The Nintendo 3DS price drop helped Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
boost back up the charts, settling for number four.
There was one new entry this week, with Monolith and Nintendo's Wii title Xenoblade Chronicles
entering the charts at a comfortable number seven.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Cars 2 (Disney)
4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
5. FIFA 11 (EA)
6. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
7. Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo)
8. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. L.A. Noire (Take-Two)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
saw a significant drop in sales this week, with only the PS3 version featuring in Chart-Track's individual formats chart, compared to last week when both versions sat firmly near the top.
Ubisoft's Just Dance 2
titles continued to sell, although they still don't appear to be rivalling Zumba Fitness
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo, 3DS)
3. Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo, Wii)
4. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)
5. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft, Wii)
6. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Wii)
7. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
8. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
9. Cars 2 (Disney, DS)
10. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, PS3)