The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Newport Beach, CA
InXile Entertainment is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to become a part of the RPG revolution!
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with 3D packages and effects software to create all kinds of VFX (fire, explosions, spells, ambient FX and more), will be able to complete visual effects, from concept and mockup, through iteration and polish, for use in the Unity 3D engine.
- Inventive and innovative personality, willing to research and try new things to create never before seen effects.
- Experienced in creating visual effects and particle simulations in a real-time engine.
- Unity3D experience.
- Organized and thorough work flow.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to create highly optimized awesome looking visual effects.
- Shipped AAA games with either Unreal or Unity.
- Experience creating and working with shaders.
- Experience working with scripts.
- Avid gamer.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.