Daily news, dev blogs, and stories from Game Developer straight to your inbox
PAID WORK: Create a simple, customizable Chess game on Facebook using Unity.
The game is for 2 players or 1 player VS AI and has a top-down view.
October 31, 2012
1 Min Read
- Create a top-down view, customizable Chess game on Facebook using Unity.
- The game is for 2 players or 1 player VS AI. Do not create your own AI Chess engine, use Google and find an open source one you can modify quickly.
- Connect the game to a server.
- Create a database.
- Another programmer will be hired to inspect your work before payment is released just to make sure your work is of good quality.
- A thorough description of the project can be found here.
- Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Read more about:Blogs
You May Also Like
Accessibility and fancy footwork with GLYDR's John Warren - Game Developer Podcast ep. 40Feb 28, 2024
Exploring the 2024 State of the Game Industry report - Game Developer Podcast ep. 39Feb 2, 2024
Phantom inspiration and the ethical auteur with Xalavier Nelson Jr.Dec 8, 2023
Designing Killer Queen: from playground experiment to modern arcade sensationOct 18, 2023
Get daily news, dev blogs, and stories from Game Developer straight to your inbox
Subscribe to Game Developer Newsletters to stay caught up with the latest news, design insights, marketing tips, and more