Sponsored By

Intern's Log: Week 7.1

This week's details of the internship at Full Sail University.

Zachary McCann, Blogger

August 22, 2011

1 Min Read

This last week in the internship for me mostly dealt with wrestling with the simconnect SDK.  I had suddenly encountered a Side by Side error with which I got to try many solutions.  For about half of the week, I tried just about every solution which finally resolved with a random online post that sugggested that the header file was referencing an incorrect folder in the winsxs folder structure.


On the Production side, we were finally getting some more items for the development students to work on for us.  Additionally, our other project had a sudden conference call with the client which is encouraging because of the communication challenges that have been present previously.  The feedback and requests from them were a great step towards getting the project on the course that everyone wants it at.



Read more about:

Daily news, dev blogs, and stories from Game Developer straight to your inbox

You May Also Like