The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
AR Unity Architect, Ubiquity6
Location: San Francisco, California
You're a Unity veteran, with the ability design clean, simple abstractions for complex game infrastructure. You believe that the future of gaming and entertainment involve the seamless merging of people's physical and digital worlds. Bonus if you're a fan of Rainbow's End.
- Build developer facing infrastructure to bridge real world mapping and game engine environments
- Design and create clean abstractions for multiplayer game development
- Expert-level experience with Unity Game Engine and Multiplayer Networking (Unet/Photon)
- Expert in scripting with C# within the Unity environment
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipeline for mobile platforms
- Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- BS or MS degree in design, games-related or technical field is a plus
Key Skills: Unity 3D, C#, Unity Networking
We are a team of alums from Stanford, Metamind, Facebook, Zynga, EA and Tesla, who believe that using computer vision to seamlessly merge the digital and physical worlds will enable valuable new ways for humans to interact with each other. We are backed by Google, First Round Capital and Kleiner Perkins.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.