- Design, develop, and maintain the core engine systems that power Double Fine’s games.
- Create software systems that are intrinsically scalable and cross platform.
- Collaborate with Double Fine’s artists, writing new rendering features and shaders to realize their artistic vision.
- Create or improve tools as necessary to support specific features/systems.
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize across on all applicable platforms.
- Adapt current and legacy games to run well on new platforms.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development.
3 min read
Get a job: Double Fine is looking for programmers
"Double Fine has an opening for an ambitious and enthusiastic programmer for its San Francisco development studio."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.