- Provide architectural guidance for new site development and assist in the development of the secure development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop and maintain secure development guidelines for use internally and with third-party developers
- Work with internal and third-party developers to include proper security controls in the ongoing development of new applications
- Work with corporate security and internal teams to schedule third-party penetration tests and source code reviews of new and legacy applications
- Review security procedures, test reports, and audits to prioritize the remediation of any discovered vulnerabilities with the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Assist internal and external 3rd party developers in remediation of vulnerabilities
- Communicate status of security efforts to stakeholders
- Work with architects to provide recommendations and solutions for security hardening of existing applications
- Interface with other departments providing documentation, input for strategy, and suggest directions for a secure online environment
2 MIN READ
Get a job: 2K is looking for a Web Security Admin
2K Games' Web Security Administrator "will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance in the area of web application security for numerous web properties."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.