- John Beck – CEO, WayForward Technologies (A Boy and His Blob, Where the Wild Things Are, Space Chimps)
- Jenova Chen – Creative Director, thatgamecompany (Flower, flOw, Cloud, Journey)
- Tian Mu – CEO, Co-Founder, Naked Sky Entertainment, Inc. (Star Trek D•A•C, RoboBlitz, RoboHordes)
- Jesse Vigil – Founder, Partner, Psychic Bunny (Codename Games, Lead Balloon)
1 MIN READ
Running a Small Development Studio: Perils, Pitfalls & Promise -- IGDA-LA, 07/08/10
Join your fellow game developers for a night where we learn how to start small, think big, and stay afloat!
uWink - Hollywood & Highland
6801 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Tonight from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Please register at http://igdala-july2010.eventbrite.com/
Join your fellow game developers for a night where we learn how to start small, think big, and stay afloat! Our panel will share their tales and insights on running a small independent game studio. This event will take place at uWink and will feature a special introduction from Brent Bushnell.
* Food and drinks can be purchased from the restaurant and bar at a reduced price *
I have a new blog -- Stray Pixels. Please pay me a visit today if you have some time :)
Hi, my name is Luis Levy and I used to own a Sidekick II
A Brazilian’s journey to America
Mobile Gaming or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Android (2010 edition)