- Create and execute localization schedules in conjunction with the marketing team
- Produce and maintain localization budgets
- Oversee and allocate team members, coordinating in-house and external resources to accomplish:
- Translation and editing
- Voice recording
- Day-to-day communication with development teams
- Product submissions to platform holders (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc).
1 min read
Get a job: Want to bring Japanese games West? XSeed is hiring a localization manager
XSeed is searching for an experienced localization manager to join its Torrance, CA-based studio. Japanese proficiency is preferred, but not required.
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.