- Cody will now have a full control wheel in the game.
- Cody will now have a new set of unique skills on his skill tree.
- With the new skills system, Cody’s experience points are refunded when you log in!
- Cody’s new default is to stay and assist in all combat situations from here on out.
Players will also get a bunch of quality-of-life updates in balance, combat and bug fixes:
- Brand new Combo System for One-Handed Weapons! When using a one-handed weapon, if you quickly tap the attack button, and hit the target, it will trigger a combo with up to three melee attacks.
- Attack Cancellation: You can now use the move command to cancel the attack recovery animation, after an attack, to gain more fault tolerance in combat.
- Upgrades to both Anling and Cody’s backpack will now have 12 slots with default.
- Bud Fixes for environments, some secret items, and characters have also been added.
As a reminder, while the game is currently in Early Access on PC, UNDYING will launch its 1.0 version later this year on PC and all major consoles!
UNDYING Store Pages
Steam - UNDYING on Steam (steampowered.com)
About Skystone Games
Skystone Games aims to be a leader in video game publishing with a passion for uncovering rich new experiences highlighting incredible talent across the globe. Founded by industry veterans David Brevik (Creator of the Diablo franchise) and Bill Wang (Perfect World & Giant), Skystone Games has multiple projects in development. Its first two titles, Undying and Spacelines from the Far Out will launch on multiple platforms in the near future. Skystone is actively seeking more partners. More information can be found at Skystone.Games.