LOS ANGELES – August 17, 2022 – Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games, announces a new in-game Carnival event for the mobile role-playing game Seven Knights 2. The Carnival event commemorates the 300th day milestone since the game’s launch and offers fans new playable heroes, missions, rewards and more.
Starting today, players can acquire the popular character Vanquisher of Evil Teo (Legendary+ Hero), one of the former Four Lords, and Sealed Shaman Kagura (Legendary Hero) in the Summon Shop. As part of the 300th Day Carnival Event, players can also acquire Sharpshooter Ruri (Legendary Hero), whose ranged skills shine in PvE content. Fully transcended Sharpshooter Ruri will be available for free for the first time as part of this major event. Throughout the event, ending on November 9, Seven Knights 2 will offer two Hero selection tickets.
In addition, a new chapter “Advent” has been added to Season 2. In this chapter 3 for the season, Orochi, who finally got the blood of the dragon, is about to descend on the “Mist Isle,'' with Teo, Taka, and Ace trying to stop her. Players will be able to see if the heroes can defeat Orochi and save the “The Continent of Aisha” from the crisis.
New content as part of the event will also include:
- “Tag Match” PvP Content - Unlike the normal arena, Tag Match involves multiple teams and requires different strategies. Players can even choose specific heroes and pets to be either included or excluded for entire seasons.
- New Raid Dungeon “Infernal Lands” - Players can get new resource Sun Stone as part of the 8-player Raid. Sun Stone, dropped from Infernal Lands, can be used for summoning selected rate up Legendary+ equipment.
- New Hero Statistics System - Players can check the team formation statistics used by other players in Arena, Guild War and Raid. This system not only allows original players to refer to heroes and equipment utilization, usage, and use frequency, but also guides new and returning players in hero selection and game learning.[최1]
In addition to the 300th Day Carnival Event, players have the opportunity to participate in additional in-game events to obtain rewards as part of the celebration, including:
- Check-in Event (Aug 17 ~ Sep 7) - Players who check-in the game for 2 weeks can get a Rare+ Noho Pet. Players can also summon equipment and pets 10 times.
- Summer Tube Craft Event (Aug 17 - Aug 31) - Players can get Summer Tube Irin Coin and Richel Coin by playing Field Exploration and are encouraged to exchange Legendary Hero and Pet Summon tickets with coins as the last chance to collect coins for the summer.
Seven Knights 2 takes place 20 years after the original Seven Knights, and centers on the Daybreak Mercenaries who embark on a journey to find the last member of the Seven Knights "Rudy," after a series of events involving a mysterious girl named Phiné. Starring an array of characters depicted with stunning graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4, Seven Knights 2 will immerse players in a true sequel featuring the fun and innovative gameplay of Seven Knights enjoyed by players around the world. Players can collect and develop charismatic heroes while engaging in a deep and immersive cinematic story.
Seven Knights 2 is available now for download on Google Play, App Store and Windows PC (beta).
More information on Seven Knights 2 can be found on the official Facebook page, YouTube and forums or by visiting Netmarble’s Global YouTube channel.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and Marvel Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com.
# # #
Netmarble HQ Global PR (Korea)
Netmarble US Global PR
Rogers & Cowan PMK (for Netmarble US)