It's a Sid Meier's Pirates-style game (sail around with a ship, shoot at pirates!) that has the basics for a tycoon-style game (buy ships, assign trade routes) and online for an exciting cross-platform play experience. it will likely be a different scene with a Pirates-style controllable ship. The scenery of game sets in the Bermudas Isles. Build forts and buildings, and send your ships to lay siege to the enemy!
Some of the latest Features:
- Two game modes: Strategy mode (tycoon) and Exploration mode (pirates).
- Added a new game mode (Exploration) -- just sail around with a ship. - Added wave trails behind the ship in exploration mode. It's possible to place towns at runtime and then have the traders explore to find them and establish towns nearby.
- Flexible combat system (attach any number of cannons on your ship, each with customized amount of damage, reload time, accuracy, etc).
- Easily tweakable damage system (hull HP, sail HP, damage reduction, etc).
- Visible damage via ship's sails. Who needs health bars?
- Ship customization via built-in fake decal system using secondary texture coordinates.
- Fully working trade route logic — establish, assign goods and ships… profit!
- Weather Effects
- Add new ships, props