- Serve as the sole internal PR representative for 2K Sports, responsible for assisting in creating overarching product campaign strategies, leading the execution of all tactical activities, and liaising with executives.
- The ideal candidate will be capable of balancing roles as a strategic counselor with leading and executing all tactical media relations efforts; from event planning and game demos, to feature pitching and coverage reporting.
- Assist with development and implementation of US PR efforts for 2K Sports games including NBA 2K and WWE 2K; assist with defining media coverage objectives for each product and planning product launches, media interviews, press tours and events.
- Collaborate with product managers, development teams and PR agency teams to assist with the development of strategic plans and manage external PR firm throughout implementation of plan objectives.
- Develop relationships with industry media contacts and serve as spokesperson when appropriate. The ideal candidate will have solid media contacts, as media relations will be a daily part of the job.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with 2K partners and developers.
- Keep 2K team and executives informed about industry news and monitor perceptions and reviews of 2K products and the 2K Games brand.
2 MIN READ
Get a job: 2K Sports is looking for a Public Relations Manager
"Collaborate with Public Relations Director and Product Managers to create, manage and execute public relations programs for 2K Sports."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.