- Creates unique sounds for in game and cinematic sequences. Duties include creative sound design, technical sound design, cinematic sound design and mix, and foley/source sound effect recording and editing.
- Work with and communicate with various team members to achieve desired goals and milestones of project in a proactive manner.
- Communicate progress toward goals on a regular basis with production directors.
- Provide assistance with audio schedule creation per project.
- Experiment with new sound techniques and practices in effort to increase audio quality in our games.
- Contribute to audio style guide creation for assigned projects and maintain consistency in audio style throughout project.
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Insomniac has its ears open for an Audio Designer
"Insomniac Games is looking for a passionate and experienced Audio Designer to create, edit and implement AAA game-ready audio for our projects."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.