Find clothes in Almost There. In addition to some defense properties, clothes are needed to protect you from bad weather. Plus pockets of clothes will be helpful to carry different items.
Some thoughts from the process of creating clothes for Almost There:
- it is important to find a real "prototype" and take it as a base to creating a pattern.
- good to understand what materials uses in our clothes. This will affect. Not only on texturing of the model but also on simulation and sculpting in Zbrush.
- you need a set of references for all important elements. The main thing is not to have them a lot, so as not to drown in the chaos of details.
- try to balance between details, stylizing, ease of realization, and some automation of the process. The goal is unreachable, but at least you need to try.
- in my project Almost There speed is key in the creation of assets. Ideally, 2-3 days for the making of one in-game model.
Also, I already have some real-time trees for our survival game Almost There:
Our social pages: