The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Render team. We are looking for engineers who have good knowledge of low-level systems programming up to high-level rendering R&D for game development. Your primary responsibility will be to work on our multiple in-house engines to deliver state of the art graphics features.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of modern graphics API and GPU graphics pipelines
- Keen interest in modern rendering techniques
- Several years game engine C/C++ experience
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience with rendering specific debugging tools (NVIDIA Nsight, RenderDoc, etc)
- Strong performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, Xbox One, OS X, iOS, Linux)
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.