The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Francisco, California
- Work with game designers and other creative stakeholders to rapidly prototype and refine augmented reality experience features and prototypes.
- Integrate and troubleshoot art assets into a 3D runtime.
- Determine engine feature needs and communicate them to the team.
- Independently refine and rapidly improve interaction mechanics.
- Document and record gameplay footage and feature specifications for implementation handoff.
- 3+ years shipping software features in a personal or professional capacity with a focus on “look and feel”.
- Experience building a small experience end to end completely on your own.
- Experience rapidly building volumes of prototypes over short periods of time.
- Experience working with and taking direction from designers and other creative stakeholders.
- Experience learning new technologies on the job.
- An interest working in Mobile XR and a practical working knowledge of the XR landscape.
- 3+ years shipping software features in a professional environment.
- Experience refining the look of 3D assets in a realtime environment.
Ubiquity6 is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We have an inclusive workplace that supports the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences of every team member. Women, minorities, queer candidates, candidates with physical or cognitive disabilities, and candidates with non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are talented, passionate, and excited about building the spatial internet and a shared reality, please apply!
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.