The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Roswell, GA
Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. With one of the top-selling games on Steam for 2015, as well as being rated in the top 100 studios in the world, Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Creating and improving networked systems in action games using a player-centric focus
- Work closely with game designers to create a compelling gameplay experience
- Break-down design goals into smaller technical tasks
- Analyze and refactor code to optimize performance
- Implement and maintain tools for designers and artists
- Quickly fixing bugs and responding to community feedback
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years game industry experience with 2 shipped titles
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Experience with implementing network gameplay, AI, or physics
- Ability to judge feature quality in relation to other current competing games
- Adept at working with designers and artists to implement gameplay features
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Passion for first person shooters
- Experience programming weapons in first person shooters
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.