Location: Plymouth, Michigan
Stardock released the first DirectX 12 game as well as the first game to support both DirectX 12 and Vulkan. We are currently seeking a full-time Graphics Engineer to work on our next generation game engine for both announced and unannounced titles to build up our team of dedicated and experienced talent! This is a salaried, full-time position at our Plymouth, Michigan office.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop graphics technologies to enable aesthetics and gameplay.
- Create and optimize shaders and materials to run on a variety of platforms and machine specifications.
- Develop systems for animations and special effects.
- Creating and maintaining game art pipeline.
Education and/or Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of DirectX, Open GL, or Metal experience.
- Strong proficiency in Math including Linear Algebra, Trigonometry and Quaternions.
- A passion for optimization and familiarity with optimization tools.
- Self-motivated, likes to identify and solve problems.
- Familiarity with Vulkan and excitement about its potential.
- Very strong C++ background.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.