The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here are just a few of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Bend, Oregon
Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive.
We are seeking a Senior AI Programmer who will Architect and implement game engine code systems that are used for the creation and development of a game application. This will involve writing game code systems for the use of the art and/or design teams for handling the creative aspects of game-play development.
• Key contributor to the development of technology as well as systems and tools that support game design needs. This includes, but is not limited to game logic, character behaviors, state based animations selection, motion systems, scripted mini-games, physics systems, collision systems, rendering, particle effects, entities systems, camera logic, sound support.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the game design to manage communication and enable early identification of issues.
• Collaborates with the production team to develop all aspects of the specified game-play experience from a technical perspective.
• Provides input into the technical design and vision through all phases of the game development cycle from pre-production through final product release. This entails ensuring products are of the highest technical quality and uphold the integrity of the game design.
• Maintains a clear understanding of personal task lists and project milestones to ensure set goals will be met from a scope, schedule or game-play perspective.
• Clearly communicates updates and concerns to their manager.
• Manages requests or information needs regarding any aspect of the technical creation process with the appropriate members of the development team.
• Actively maintains skill-set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
• Strong C/C++ experience.• Strong 3d Math Skills.
• Strong understanding of current data structures, algorithms and methodologies.
• A wide-range of game application and game engine skills (e.g., AI, physics, camera, animation, etc.)• Minimum 3 years industry experience or related experience.
• B.S. in computer science, engineering or relevant curriculum
Does this sound like a job you're interested in? Apply here!
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.