The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Senior Game Engineer, Sega Networks
Location: San Francisco, CA
Three Rings, one of Sega's premiere studios, is hiring a Senior Game Engineer in their San Francisco, CA location to support in-development titles. We're looking for developers with a full stack background developing client/server based games who want to join a fun team of bright engineers who get stuff done.
Ideal candidates will be equally comfortable discussing scene graphs, matchmaking algorithms, scaling high-traffic server applications and optimizing database queries with a team of passionate peers. Candidates should enjoy a self-directed environment that gives you room to apply your expertise and make an impact.
- Build amazing games!
- Be passionate, take pride in your work, and have a sense of ownership.
- Contribute in game design and architectural discussions - and be responsible for various parts of a project.
- Work in a collaborative and open setting with experts in all aspects of a game's life cycle.
- 1 year of mobile development experience, including shipping at least one app or game.
- 5 years experience working with object-oriented languages.
- C# and Java preferred but not required.
- High familiarity with Unix environments and SQL (MySQL, Postrgres).
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git and SVN.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
Bonus if you have:
- A broad understanding of major game systems- graphics, physics, etc.
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
- A basic understanding of client/server systems and Unix environments.
- Familiarity with agile processes, particularly Scrum.
- Competitive Salaries and Bonus Plans
- Complete Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA
- Relocation Assistance
- Company trips and parties (we like fun!)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.