The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Foster City, California
- Working in existing gameplay systems to realize design team vision
- Quickly iterating over gameplay systems based on team input
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay systems
- Thinking creatively and critically to expand user experiences into new virtual reality medium
- At least 1-2 years of industry experience
- Proficient in C++
- Strong 2D/3D math skills
- Competent physics knowledge
- Ability to blend into and extend an existing codebase
- Working knowledge of Unreal 4 a big plus!
- Ability to collaborate with team members to bring gameplay to life
- Avid gamer
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.