The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Espoo, Finland
What we are looking for:
While working as a Gameplay Programmer, you will be working with highly passionate team members to design, develop and deliver new features in our games.
What we expect from you:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in gameplay programming
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
- Ability to collaborate and work with a range of disciplines from art to design
- Take ownership of one or more game systems and drive them to final quality
Additional skills and experience considered as a bonus:
- Experience shipping AAA games
- Experience working on 1st person/3rd person action games
- Prior experience working with client/server game systems
- Experience with multithreaded programming
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
If you are interested go ahead and apply today. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.