The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Are you passionate about gaming? Do you have excellent programming skills? Do you like being creative and working with the best developers, artists, and game designers from the industry? Do you enjoy solving technical challenges in mobile gaming and bringing mobile games to the next level? Then read on because you might just be the developer we're looking for.
Check out the game plan
- Design, architect and implement game features and components.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept for new games.
- Optimize workflow for iOS and Android devices.
- Responsible for architecture, planning, development and maintenance of games.
- Mentoring new team members.
- Working efficiently as part of the team.
Put your superpowers to work
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment with short life-cycles.
- Strong C# or C/C++ development skills.
- Nice to have: experience with UX/usability.
Share your top score
- 2+ years of experience in game development.
- Strong technical background (e.g. game development, programming, 3D, etc.).
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through a profit-sharing plan.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.