The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Engine Programmer, Obsidian Entertainment
Location: Irvine, California
Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to develop, debug, and, optimize engine-level systems in Unreal Engine. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems for managing memory and streaming
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games and game technology
- A keen interest in analyzing and optimizing existing game and engine code
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience developing for PC and consoles
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.