The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Los Angeles, California
In this position, you will develop and implement various game systems and tools for core mobile titles, and contribute to pushing the boundaries of mobile gaming in a positive direction. Together with a team of exceptional designers, artists and engineers, you will be evolving a high-profile franchise into the next big thing in mobile gaming.
- Implement and maintain robust, flexible systems for all aspects of game development
- Client and server programming
- Profile and optimize game systems
- Collaborate with designers, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune features
- Contribute innovative ideas toward all aspects of game production and development
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3+ years of recent game programming experience, having shipped at least one game
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of C#, Java or C++
- Strong 3D math abilities
- Familiarity with Unity3D
- Performed multi-disciplinary client engineering within multiplayer games
- At ease working within the grain of existing code paradigms
- Rapid learner, able to absorb and understand complex systems quickly
HIGHLY DESIRED 'EXTRAS'
- Shipped at least one mobile title
- Familiarity with cloud-based game server engineering and databases
- AI programming experience
- Agile development experience (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.