The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Do you eat/breathe/live Unreal Engine? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker that thrives on complex technical challenges? Are you passionate about making an impact in the world? Do you dream of working from home? If you answer yes to all of these, then Loko AI is looking for you!
Loko AI is pioneering Human Behavior Recognition using Computer Vision. Our proprietary platform takes any video input and instantly provides actionable insights for risk management, security, surveillance and public safety. Our team comes from top Universities, Fortune 500 Companies, and Hollywood Studios.
The Data Team is searching for an experienced Senior Unreal Engine Developer to contribute in developing the next generation of our vision-based pipeline. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to start as a Senior team member of a fast-growing startup that is pioneering computer vision products and services.
The Senior Unreal Engine Developer is fearless, has excellent technical, communication, and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get things done correctly and effectively. We’re looking for someone who loves real-time graphics, but at the same time enjoys working in a team environment and is motivated by the prospect of disrupting the security industry and making a large impact in the world. This position is full-time with benefits, includes company stock options and is remote-first. Non-US residents are encouraged to apply.
- Work with data and engineering teams
- Develop custom applications and tools in C++ and Blueprint
- Develop and optimize real-time and offline rendering
- 4+ years in Games, VFX, or Enterprise with at least 2 major published titles (or equivalent industry experience)
- 4+ years in C++ programming and Blueprint with strong coding and debugging skills
- In-depth knowledge of video compression formats: H.264, H.265, MP4, etc
- In-depth knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
- Experience building real world systems, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors/clients
- Maya, 3DS Max experience
- Subsurface Light Transport render programming
- Experience in any of the following fields: HCI, Computer Vision, Performance Capture, 3D Reconstruction, Mapping & Localization or a related field
- Experience with metadata and big data
Loko AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.