The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Looking to break into the games industry? Do you only have a little experience, but a lot of talent, passion and desire to learn? Then come work at Volition and assist us with the development of our new Saints Row title! At Volition, we have a highly collaborative team of game creators, a strong programming culture, and lots of senior programmers ready and willing to help mentor you and develop your talent.
- Develop and enhance gameplay systems for AAA Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC titles.
- Collaborate heavily with designers and artists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to program and debug in C++.
- Ability to work well with others and learn quickly.
- Familiarity with Visual Scripting (Unity, Unreal).
- Demonstrated desire to work in the games industry by working on game projects in modern 3D engines.
- Code samples.
- Cover Letter. We want to learn more about you. Why are you excited about this job, about working at Volition, about working in games, etc.? Help us understand what sets you apart from the competition.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.