The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Westminster, Colorado
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Mobile Programmer to join our team. Help us grow and innovate modern story-based adventure games across all platforms. If you want to join a diverse team from games, film and television, give us a shout!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You love single and multiplayer adventure games and you want to push the envelope of storytelling in games
- You want to join our team and implement and maintain mobile versions of our core games
- You want to collaborate with the creative team to find the best solution to high end graphics on mobile devices
- You want a fabulous office location with an amazing mix of outdoor and urban excitement
- You want a family-friendly city where you can afford to buy a house and raise a family, gasp!
What You Need for this Position
- Proven experience shipping mobile game titles on Unity
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle including submission and release
- Experience in UI, game controls, graphics and 3rd party SDK implementation
- A passion for creative, focused, results-oriented work
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous PTO and holiday plan
- Great working environment with a dynamic team
- Growth opportunities for your career
If you’re a talented mobile programmer who would love to help us push the storytelling genre, please apply today!
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.