The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
CCP Atlanta is looking for a graphics programmer to drive development for innovative VR rendering, shaders, and content creation techniques -- while helping maintain VR framerates. This is an opportunity to operate independently on a small, fast-moving, senior team developing VR content and methodologies.
- Develop innovative strategies for creating stunning visuals in VR
- Collaborate closely with the art team to help develop the visual direction
- Optimizing shaders and rendering to achieve very high framerates while maintaining visual targets
- Own the rendering pipeline and collaborate with tech art to establish and maintain the asset pipeline
- Contribute creative ideas across the project as a whole
- Passionate about entertaining players
- Expert C/C++ Programmer
- Strong knowledge of and experience with VR/AR
- Strong knowledge of GPU pipelines and shader programming
- Strong knowledge of DirectX or OpenGL
- Knowledge of modern game engine graphics pipelines
- Comfortable with content creation tools like Max/Maya
- Good understanding of multiple disciplines
- Strong communicator and ability to communicate complex issues to multi discipline team
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of UE4
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Good sense of humor
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.