The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Smyrna, Georga
We are looking for a multifaceted technical artist who is confident with Unreal 4 and its tools including: Blueprint, Sequencer, Cascade, Material Editor, and UMG.
You will help create beautiful, impactful, and immersive VR experiences augmented with 3-axis motion, 4D effects and thunderous high-fidelity sound! We build content targeting the most powerful PC configurations.
Some of our Unreal 4 experiences are cinematic, relying heavily on Sequencer, Level Streaming and Blueprint. Others will be interactive and will require a deeper working knowledge of UMG, C++ and Behavior Tree.
Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Event scripting with Blueprints
- Material creation
- Particle creation
- Custom Blueprint nodes and other C++ work
- Animation path layout in sequencer
- Environment/Lighting setup
We are looking for someone with…
- Strong communication skills (this includes clean, well commented code)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated work ethic
- Good organization, and able to Multitask
Required experience and skills…
- At least two years of experience working professionally on a game development team.
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Strong knowledge of scripting in Blueprints, taking full advantage of the built-in Unreal pipeline
- Strong low-level design ability (able to examine a design document and effectively build features that it outlines)
Bonus points for experience with…
- 3D modeling
- Audio editing
- Networking and Multiplayer setup.
- Performance and profiling
- Behavior Trees
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.