The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Marina Del Rey, CA
The Workshop is looking for multiple Programmers at varying levels of experience. Work may include Graphics, Tools, Game Systems, Engine infrastructure, Optimization, and other areas.
You must thrive in a small, tight team environment where each member holds a high degree of autonomy and accountability. You must be ready to shoulder any task as the need arises. You will be expected to hit the ground running, seek out areas of need and maximize your impact. If you are smart, disciplined, and a good team player, specific experience is secondary.
- BS - MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills, other languages a plus.
- 5 years + programming experience, including game industry experience.
- Have performed multi-disciplinary work with a large-scale game engine architecture.
- Experience with Xbox 360/PS3 generation consoles.
- Shipped at least one game.
- Respect for sound engineering principles, must be at ease working with the grain of existing code paradigms.
- Strong math skills.
- Rapid learner, able to absorb and understand complex systems.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for games and game technology.
- Comfortable working closely with Designers, Artists, and other members of the development team in a highly iterative environment.
- Prior work, personal or professional, that shows exceptional insight and skill of execution.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- PS4/XBox One knowledge.
- Low-level hardware experience.
Interested? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here