The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Redmond/Seattle, WA
As a member of our team, you will be working with a group of passionate, dedicated people, excited about making AAA titles. We are working with a major publisher on an unannounced multi platform title using Unreal Engine 3.
As a senior graphics programmer, you will be working with the lead programmer and programming team to define the technical scope of the game, create a solid schedule of work tasks, and then execute on them. Often it will involve working with the design and art teams to determine needed features and collaborate during the implementation to make it happen. Quality work will be your big focus; we want great designs followed up by excellent implementations so we can deliver great games.
• Design, schedule and implement systems.
• Work with the leads to define and implement workflows for systems if needed.
• Stay up to date on the latest technology in field.
• Maintain high coding standards.
• Keep bug counts under control.
• Communicate well with others.
• Identify and champion improvements
• Fluency in CC++
• Exceptional 3D math skills
• Passion for graphics programming
• 3-5 years of game industry relevant experience
• Shipped at least one title on either Xbox 360, PS3, or PC
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 3 engine a plus
• Familiarity with PIX, GPAD, etc. a plus
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here