The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Francisco, CA
• Grow community interactions on social media and external forums.
• Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key influencers and power users and track the impact.
• Identify issues facing power users and create content to resolve them through tutorials, FAQs, and blog posts.
• Coordinate with game specific Community Managers, Support Teams, and Product Managers to identify bugs and communicate fixes to the community in a timely fashion.
• Troubleshoot issues and reply to players on a daily basis through our existing communication channels.
• Be the voice of the company on external forums and websites.
• Monitor community sentiment and report on it internally on a weekly basis.
• Create custom items to reward the community.
• Foster community growth by aggressively promoting fan-created content.
• Participate in pre and post launch marketing strategy and planning.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here