Operation Highjump: The Fall of Berlin is Mansion Games debut title, a small indie studio based in Mallorca (Spain) that wanted to merge all its heavy influences into a game that pays tribute to the old arcade days. The frenzy of Metal Slug, the puzzles from Lost Vikings, the tactical missions from the Commandos saga or the narrative of the classic Indiana Jones movies form the DNA of this title.
ABOUT THE GAME
Operation Highjump: The Fall of Berlin lets players control Joe Kawalski on a quest where he will have to defeat countless enemies and face powerful evil bosses. Solve diabolical puzzles, enjoy hectic platforming sections while you collect power-ups and all kinds of useful items in this 2D run 'n' gun.
- Shoot your way through hordes of enemies in a run 'n' gun title that pays tributes to classics of the genre such as Metal Slug.
- Enjoy a meticulously crafted pixel art heavily influenced by the arcade days.
- Solve puzzles, collect power-ups and items and defeat evil powerful bosses in a game that blends different genres such as action, platforming and puzzling.
- Travel back in time thanks to a soundtrack composed by Chris Huelsbeck, the man behind the music of games such as Turrican, R-Type, Rogue Squadron, or Giana Sisters.
You can contact us at [email protected].
Launched in 2015 by Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain, the PlayStation® Talents program aims to unify all the initiatives put together by the local Spanish branch in order to develop the Spanish creativity. The goal of the PlayStation Talents program is to support the local industry as well as to create video games fully developed in Spain to be sold around the globe. The PlayStation Talents program is formed by:
- Two educational areas: PlayStation® Future Talents and PlayStation® First
- The PlayStation® Awards, aimed at independent studios.
- PlayStation® Games Camp, a business incubator that is present in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Málaga, and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- PlayStation® Alliances, where different projects with well-known local studios that have been sold overseas come together.
More information at http://www.playstationtalents.es/
ABOUT SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation™Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions in California, London, and Tokyo.