Play it right now on Nintendo's eShop, or as a PEGI physical release in Europe.
A Steam version is in the work, and will be available on August 1, 2022.
Combining the casual and relaxing gameplay of match-3 puzzles and the thrilling collection of beautifully designed creatures, Beasties is a different take on the genre that will appeal to all kind of players.
More content and Beasties will be unveiled soon, for a prolongated experience after the game's launch!
The Beasties live in complete harmony and symbiosis with humans. But this harmony gets cracked after the disappearance of a Beastiemaster. The guild of Beastiemasters sends you to an isolated village to find out what happened to the master.
Will you find the master and restore the old balance?
This game offers you:
- Strategical match-3 brawling
- Many monsters with a unique design
- A fulsome solo campaign
- Large areas for free-form exploration
- Colorful and hand painted world
- Monster taming and training
- A relaxing atmosphere
- Beastie Brawls : Our turn-based puzzle combat system is easily accessible for beginners, but offers enough depth and the ability to plan moves far in advance for hardened veterans. They like to brawl our Beasties ;)
- Improve your Beasties : Our friends, the Beasties, receive primordial dust plates as loot after winning battles. With them you'll improve their abilities. In this way, you can upgrade each Beastie individually by investing in health, defense, strength and special abilities. You decide how to set up your team based on your strategy!
- Exploring : To reward Exploring, within the world there will be hidden objects and random events with special loot. Use your time to collect important resources and prepare for the next adventure phase, challenge beastie trainers or search for new beasties in the tall grass.
- Sophisticated genre mix of Monster Trainer & Puzzle
- Many Beasties have adapted to the environment, creating a variety of Beastie types
- Mining is important to get resources that are needed for your journey!
- Team up with Beasties, upgrade and customize them for your gameplay.
Find more informations on our website: https://www.justforgames.com/product/beasties/
Beasties is now available on Nintendo Switch (digital and physical), and will be available on Steam on August 1, 2022.
Support: Switch, Steam
Genre: Puzzle, RPG
Publisher: rokaplay, Just For Games
rokaplay GmbH est 2008, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is an indie games developer and publisher. Inspired by Nintendo, rokaplay offers cross-platform entertainment for all people of all ages. To them, proactive and transparent communication with their community is a crucial and indispensable part of their work. Explore rokaplay’s roster of indie games: https://www.rokaplay.com/
Founded in 2011 by Philippe Cohen, Just For Games is a major French company in the publishing and physical distribution of video games. Just For Games has the largest catalog of French retail distribution, including the world's best publishers such as Frontier, Merge Games, Team17, CI Games, Skybound Games, GameMill, Epic Games, 505 Games, Marvelous and many others...
Just For Games has been able to evolve by adding new distribution pillars around the videogame universe, such as the distribution of retrogaming hardware (Sega Toys, SNK, ATGames, 8bitDo) and videogame and pop-culture soundtracks in vinyl format. (MONDO, Laced Records, iam8bit...)
Just For Games has positioned itself since 2019 as a publisher with values close to those of its original business: create games accessible to all gamers. It immediately encounter its first successes thanks to brands such as INSTANT SPORTS, Fantasy Friends or 30-in-1 Game Collection.
Just For Games is part of the Swedish group Zordix.
Find more information on www.justforgames.com and our social networks.