• New Releases on GOG: Urbek City Builder, Shapez, Final Vendetta and Evoland Legendary Edition
• Crazy Collections to discover indies • 2000+ deals up to -90% discounts
July 25th, 2022 – More than two thousand indie games waiting for the gamers to be discovered. GOG turns the spotlight on them by launching a major Find Your Indie Sale that will last until August 1st. A wise man once said: “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get”, so let yourself be surprised by the next game you’ll play.
If you ever thought about building your own city, Urbek City Builder, the latest indie hit published by RockGame, is now available on GOG with a 10% discount. You can also build your own factory while cutting, merging and rotating geometric shapes in Shapez (-60%), an open source base building game inspired by Factorio, which is another new addition during the Find Your Indie Sale. Big fans of pixel art fighting action games will appreciate the release of Final Vendetta (-15%) and you should also consider playing Evoland Legendary Edition (-25%) with lots of references to movies and video games history.
It is also a high-time to announce a couple of titles that will soon come up in our store. These include a trio from Humble Games – Ghost Song, Midnight Fight Express and Moonscars as well as games released by other devs such as: Flashout 3 (Demo version available), A.I.D. – Artificial Intelligence Defence (Demo version available), The House of Da Vinci 3, Sea Horizon and Diluvian Ultra.
There is no way every gamer can easily walk through a wide variety of thousands of games we offer, so to make it more inclusive, we grouped them in a couple of special collections. They reflect diversity, creativity and an unorthodox approach to games. The collections include:
- Someone said food? – with games focusing on food (e.g. Overcooked franchise, Pizza Connection franchise, Cook, Serve, Delicious! franchise);
- Groovy art – featuring distinctive and very unique art style (e.g. Darkest Dungeon, LIMBO, Pilgrims);
- Existential crisis – titles putting you in difficult moral choices and raising questions on existence (e.g. Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, The Talos Principle: Gold Edition);
- I know that tune – games with great soundtracks (e.g. Crypt of the NecroDancer);
- Hidden Gems – great indie games that you might have missed (e.g. Greak: Memories of Azur, GRAVEN, Armikrog - Deluxe Edition).
- Am I the Monster? – where protagonists are creatures of darkness (e.g. Iratus: Necromancer Edition, The Blind Prophet, Talisman: Digital Edition, Cultist Simulator).
You can also build your own bundle with tinyBuild and Daedelic Entertainment titles where you’ll receive +5% to regular discount for 5 games and +10% for 10 games and more.
Indie games bring a variety to our industry. They attract people who otherwise would not be interested in playing games at all. GOG puts indie games in the spotlight and offers thousands of them with the highest discounts. Find Your Indie Sale on GOG will last until August 1st, 10 PM UTC.