VARESE, ITALY - 21ST APRIL 2006
Today Black Bean would like to unveil the first in a series of videos detailing the making of Evolution GT, the highly anticipated racing simulation video game. The title fuses an immensely detailed physics and handling engine with the ability to modify your driver's skills and equipment. With impressive graphics, fantastic AI and a real sense of speed Evolution GT is a must have for any racing fan!
This is the first of four videos, each one will focus on a different aspect of Evolution GT's design. This week Lead Artist Marco Spitoni will introduce you to the graphics of Evolution GT.
The first video is available in both high and low resolution and is available for download now!
Evolution GT's features include:
- 35 fully licenced and destructible cars
- 28 tracks including the famous Donington Park, Hockenheim and also tracks in cities like London
- Career mode with driver development system
- Challenge mode to push players skills to the limit!
- Win and use extra gear to increase your skills for the next race
- Unique features like cunning overtaking and the tiger effect where players have the ability to avoid accidents before they happen!
- Split screen action
For further information
tel: +39 0332 874 329
@: [email protected]
Tel: +44 1372 822 842
@: [email protected]
About Lago/Black Bean. Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Leader is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy. Black Bean philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on the niche targets that remain uncovered into the market. By adding original content to the products and by fully localising the titles Black Bean's vision is to remain close to player's needs. Black Bean has distribution partners all across Europe and PAL territories including Australia and South Africa. www.blackbeangames.com