Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of the Knight's Mayhem update for the post-apocalyptic online action game Crossout. Players are getting the new battle mode featuring vehicle battles medieval style. There is also a new "Polar Explorer" pack with unique impulse weapons and a new epic level cabin.
Knight's Mayhem is an 8-vs-8 battle using pre-assembled armored vehicles. Their inventor once dreamed of traveling from the post-apocalyptic Wasteland to distant Flanders and restoring the ideals of chivalry but fell in battle. However, there are Survivors who are still eager to make those dreams come true.
There are five models of armored vehicles available to the participants of the battle to choose from, and each has an important role in the battle:
- Carriage is a fast and maneuverable armored vehicle that is the best choice for capturing points, but a good ballista shot can easily turn this vehicle upside down.
- Ballista is a versatile support unit that wields an accurate long-range crossbow.
- Bombard is a heavy vehicle that is best for protecting points. It deals insanely high damage, but as soon as you go around it and attack from behind, the Bombard’s modules immediately become an easy target and can explode from a couple of hits.
- Brazier is a fire (literally) support weapon that can both heat up opponents and easily win 1v1 fights.
- Catapult is a long-range weapon used in the sieging of points. It sends fiery projectiles along a hinged trajectory and sets enemies on fire.
The Knight's Mayhem event will last until May 12th, and the best players will be rewarded with decorative items and epic parts for armored vehicles.
A new unique armored vehicle owned by meteorologist Dalis Raim is called the Polar Explorer and boasts a pulse gun Astraeus and an epic cabin Ermak. Astraeus can be overloaded, increasing damage to the enemy, but at the cost of damaging your own vehicle. The Polar Explorer pack will be available in the store until May 22.
More information about the changes in the Knight's Mayhem update can be found on the game's official website. https://crossout.net/en/news/2048-update-pc-crossout-0-13-60-knight-mayhem/
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/8oKhJlq4dZk
- Images: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/sh98pety31aoyic6w9bd4/h?dl=0&rlkey=ni35pbgyaw8uym6bzrvxxkarw
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Crossout is an MMO vehicle combat game available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S offering players complete customisation in building and upgrading deadly armored vehicles to destroy enemies in open PvP and PvE battles. Crossout gives players thousands of possibilities to design their vehicle, including shape, armor, weapons, support systems and, of course, cosmetic enhancements. Official website: http://crossout.net/
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment is the developer and publisher of the online games War Thunder, Crossout, Enlisted, CRSED: F.O.A.D. and Star Conflict as well as other PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, iOS and Android titles across several genres. The company’s diverse portfolio has received a range of mass media and game industry awards including such as Gamescom Award and many more. Official website: http://gaijinent.com/