- Explore a vast land filled with dense jungles, majestic beaches, and towering cliffs.
- Choose from a vast array of weapons based on historical weapons from the Old World (South America) and New World (Spanish Empire).
- Customize Aluna’s fighting style by unlocking powerful magical abilities across 3 schools of magic.
- Collect, craft, and trade hundreds of unique items and loot.
- Defeat mythological boss creatures inspired by South American lore.
- Aluna is voiced by actress/producer/creator Paula Garces.
- Based on the popular comic book series “The World of Aluna” by the writers of Assassins Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Language support for English, Spanish and Portuguese.
4 min read
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards Launches for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 on July 28 th at a Special Inflation Busting Price of $9.99
Xbox, PC and Switch Versions Also Drop to that Super Low Cost.
[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Game Developer and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press]
Burbank, Calif. – July 28, 2022 – Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards, the isometric RPG/Adventure hybrid based on the popular comic book series, is now available on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5. Digiart is launching this exciting comic book-based game for a price lower than the cost of two gallons of gasoline ($9.99!!!). Digiart has also dropped the price of the game on the Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC to that very low price.
Aluna follows the nominal heroine on a journey spanning 16th century South America and Spain, as she strives to carry out the will of her mother, the earth goddess Pachamama, and recover mysterious shards that once rained down from the heavens. Others seek to claim these powerful fragments first, scouring the dark jungles and ancient ruins and sparing no effort to stop Aluna from fulfilling her destiny.
● Explore a vast land filled with dense jungles, majestic beaches, and towering cliffs.
● Choose from a vast array of weapons based on historical weapons from the Old World (South America) and New World (Spanish Empire).
● Customize Aluna’s fighting style by unlocking powerful magical abilities across 3 schools of magic.
● Collect, craft, and trade hundreds of unique items and loot.
● Defeat mythological boss creatures inspired by South American lore.
● Aluna is voiced by actress/producer/creator Paula Garces.
● Based on the popular comic book series “The World of Aluna” by the writers of Assassins Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.
Your skills will define your fate. Experience fast-paced action using a vast array of weapons abilities to defeat your enemies. Combine your combat abilities with spells and evasion tactics to gain the upper hand in the heat of battle. From vast, gloomy jungles to the Sanctuary seaside cliffs, all the way to Nagaric’s Temple in the Volcanic Canyons, journey through a mysterious unexplored territory. Your travels will be perilous as this land is teeming with dark mythological creatures and demons that stop at nothing to end Aluna’s journey through the New World.
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and other platforms. For more information, visit alunagame.com
About Digiart Interactive
Digiart Interactive is a Minority-owned video game Publishing and Development company located in New York and Los Angeles. We have an eclectic creative Award winning team from all facets of the Entertainment industry to help deliver a fun gaming experience to all. www.digitartinteractive.com
About Paula Garcés
The Colombian-American actress/producer/director Paula Garcés returns to NETFLIX’s On My Block anticipated spinoff original hit comedy series, Freeridge (2022), reprising her role as “Geny,” the sassy and loving mom, and making her 2nd directorial performance in the show. Paula has starred in daytime soaps and hit primetime shows such as All My Children, The Shield, Defying Gravity and Warehouse 13, as well as recurring and guest roles on The Sopranos, Law & Order: SVU, CSI: Miami, and many other shows. Paula starred in the hit Lifetime series Devious Maids, executive produced by Eva Longoria. In film, Ms. Garcés is best known for her starring roles in Dangerous Minds, Clockstoppers, Marci X, The Maid’s Room and the cult-classic hit Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and its two sequels.
Paula created, executive produced and starred in "The Mun2 Look" for NBC Universal/Mun2 network, and in 2011 she created the popular online Latina Superhero character, “Aluna.” Paula resides in New York and Los Angeles. PaulaGarcés.com/about-paula-Garcés/
Digiart Interactive LLC © 2022 . All Rights Reserved. Aluna and the Aluna logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Entertainment Logic LLC in the US and/or other countries