EDISON, NEW JERSEY – Nov. 17, 2021 – From the creators of Slime-San comes Demon Turf, a new devilishly unique 3D action platformer set to launch in retail on Jan. 11, 2022 for Xbox® Series X/S. After launching digitally earlier this month to positive reviews, the game will now be available to fans who want to get their hands on the physical edition – preorders are open now through Amazon.
The Demon World is fully inhabited by gangs of nasty bad guys battling for dominion, each led by its own head honcho and yet, none of them are a match for the Demon King himself. Until Beebz decides to take things into her own hands to dethrone the king. Players will take on the role of the young demon who at just 1,000 years old has decided to take them all on to become the Demon Queen herself.
Coming to retail courtesy of Nighthawk Interactive, Demon Turf features:
- A unique aesthetic combining the expressiveness of 2D illustrations with the depth and sense of exploration 3D environments can offer.
- A world chock-full of humor and style, from the music accompanied by the protagonist’s rapping to the colorful characters inhabiting the world.
- A unique take on progression that lets players take a victory lap and explore previously beaten levels to discover their liberated state, with plenty of mechanical and environmental changes to uncover.
- Clever platforming combinations and a special physics-driven combat system that ramps up the chaos and fun so players can push, pull and spin enemies out of their way.
- A different take on checkpoints frees the player to place them wherever they want, so they can show off without them for a perfect run, or place one in preparation for a challenging section.
The retail edition of Demon Turf is available for preorder at Amazon for $24.99 for the Xbox Series X/S. It is currently available digitally for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch™ and PC. The game is rated E10+ (fantasy violence) by the ESRB.
About Nighthawk Interactive
Built by a team of industry veterans, Nighthawk Interactive aims to combine their proven experience with the ever-changing needs of modern game development. With a strong focus on publishing, co-publishing, and retail distribution, Nighthawk has built strong partnerships with some of the biggest brands in entertainment, along with many talented independent developers to deliver great experiences to gamers around the world. For more information about Nighthawk, visit www.NighthawkInteractive.com, and follow us on Twitter at (@NH_Interactive).
Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-San, which was featured across several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
# # #
Monica Pontrelli / Adam Simon
Wonacott Communications, LLC for Nighthawk Interactive