Players can follow the Kickstarter page for Above Snakes here as well as wishlist the game on Steam.
About the Game
Become one with nature and survive a plague overtaking a land inspired by the Wild West. You are Aiyana, a young woman whose fate lies in discovering what happened that night in Corpse Creek...
- Isometric world made up of tiles, crafted by the player
- Survival systems including crafting, cooking, hunting, fishing, and more
- Base building
- Crop farming and gardening
- Rogue-lite, long-term progression system with high replayability value
- A fictional universe inspired by the Wild West...and zombies!
- Complex settler and tribe conflicts
A Survival Game With a Twist
Generate your own world in-game by placing isometric tiles. When you reach the edge of a tile, you decide what’s next!
Make your decisions carefully, as your tile placement will affect your resource availability and can alter your chances of survival.
Brave the Wilderness
Satisfy your basic needs: thirst, hunger, fatigue, and sanity. Protect yourself against dangerous predators like animals, bandits or - even worse - the lost souls that are walking the land.
Base Building + Farming
Invest your resources into building your own cabin and construct a base for both defense and shelter. Sow seeds you collect throughout the world and harvest the crops to increase your chances of survival.
Follow on Kickstarter