The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Gameplay Engineer to join our development team. The successful applicant will be responsible for implementing client and server code to implement new features and game mechanics in a constantly-updating live environment.
- Coding, debugging and management of critical game systems.
- Provide documentation support for milestones and technical documents.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Five years of console or PC game-dev experience with two shipped titles.
- Experience programming for current and/or next gen consoles (i.e. PS3/X360/PS4/XB1).
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D math.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.