The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Irvine, CA
Ready At Dawn Studios was founded in 2003 by senior members of Naughty Dog and Blizzard Entertainment with the goal of creating an independent game studio that makes great games within a fun working environment.
We have created three of the best-selling and highest reviewed PSP games of all time in Daxter and God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta and have recently finished the visually stunning The Order: 1886 for the PS4 platform.
Ready At Dawn’s technological innovations, its reputation for excellence in artistry and design coupled with experience in developing blockbuster franchises ensure the studio will continue to raise player expectations. We are seeking sharp and ambitious senior level designers to join our team.
- Development of design documentation for level progression (flow), level layouts and 3D block-outs for in-engine playtesting.
- Bring new ideas to the table in regards to every facet of the game; mechanics, story, missions, and more
- Work closely with the artists and programmers to take ideas from conception to implementation
- Minimum 3 years design experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to focus and work without micro-management
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Clear understanding and appreciation of schedules and milestones
- 3D game level building experience
- Ability to create fun and exciting gameplay using a complex array of mechanics.
- Strong understanding of aesthetics as it relates to level layout and presentation
- Passion for and broad knowledge of console games with an ability to critically analyze them
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Maya experience
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.