The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Hamburg, German
For a new unannounced game, we are looking for a Game Designer. Your task will be the design of new game features and the creation of new events for this game. We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team and become part of our talented Game Design society at InnoGames!
- Design, iterate, and evaluate game features and game content that drive player engagement, retention, and monetization
- Concept, design and realize events for our new game
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Develop, change and maintain the game´s balancing
- Communicate and present concepts to players and the team
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
Your skill set:
- Minimum three years of experience in designing free-to-play games
- Passionate about playing and creating free-to-play mobile games
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and game economics
- Skilled in modeling fun and simple game features
- Understanding the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Ability to communicate clearly to the team and support them whenever they have questions
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Profound analytical understanding
- Ambitions to develop a long-term career in game design
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.